2015年4月4日土曜日

Erotic book of Japan of the 1980's.

erotic book of Japan of the 1980's.


I at the age of 13 years old
.Extreme erotic book was sold in the vending machine.
It was sold for 2000-3000 yen (20 dollar-30 dollars) at that time. However, it was large amount of money in me 13-year-old.
Recently, erotic book at that time was found in the used bookstore. It missed and it bought it (four dollars).
I become in my late 30s and see 13-year-old libido.
I did a monologue stripe.

「Very, had you gotten excited in such a foolish nude?Was 13 years old such foolish?」





Cover. 





It is a typical fashion whose this hairstyle and clothes are the 1980 years. My relative was such a fashion. Very nerdy.









Everybody is stupid for ten generations. It is the worst about the sexual desire in particular.

0 件のコメント: